Complaint Review: Msi Tampa

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Tampa
Msi Tampa
dont know Tampa, Select State/Province USA

Msi Tampa Victor lupis Why is this known felon thief calling my business Tampa florida

*General Comment: THIEF- CRIMINAL- SCAM

At 4:23 p.m. on Dec. 15, a well-dressed man identified by the FBI as Victor James Lupis walked into Margulis Jewelers in downtown Portland. He examined two rings side by side. One was a 4.87-carat round-cut diamond valued at $95,000, the other a 3.10-carat number valued at $52,500. Suddenly, the man bolted out of the store with the rings.

Yeah and Im going to trust you with my merchant account ...No way If he gets on the phone with you hang up and call th F.B.I. lookout Tampa another looser is here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Msi-Tampa-/Tampa-Select-StateProvince-33615/Msi-Tampa-Victor-lupis-Why-is-this-known-felon-thief-calling-my-business-Tampa-florida-1076947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Msi Tampa

#1 General Comment

THIEF- CRIMINAL- SCAM

AUTHOR: m.deluca - ()

Got a knock on my door from a guy who said he works for Dynasty Building Solutions. They said I could get a new roof for free and that my insurance company would pay for it. Supposedly, a storm hit my house and a new roof was warranted from my insurance. I had no leaks or visible damage, and was skeptical immediately. Also, the big draw was that I wouldn't have to pay a thing. Souned too good to be true, so I looked up the company and WOW, the owner Victor Lupis is a smash and grab diamond thief! Neighbors beware... do not entertain these guys. Call the HOA and COPS. Several of my neighbors said they had the same sales pitch. One neibhbor was actually involved with them and got denied and his rates went up. Our policy is no solicitation, so call the authorities. They are criminals and should be kicked out.