Complaint Review: mspuppyconnection.com

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Pom Lover — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
mspuppyconnection.com
Internet, Mississippi United States of America

mspuppyconnection.com Ashley Anderson One lie after another Internet, Mississippi

Have tried for a year to get the paperwork on my pomeranian.  She has lied one outrageous lie after another.  Now she does not answer my emails.

This women is one of the most hateful people I have ever encountered.  She sold me a darling puppy to mature around 3 pounds just like all of advertisements read and he is now 8 pounds at 14 months old.

Yes I love the little fellow but saved and looked for a long time and was taken with her photos.  Yes I knew they were photoshopped but did not realize to the extent it changed the photo.  He was sick when I got him but we got all of the cleared up.  Thankfully I did not loose my pom but I am very very disappointed in her as a person and how she is making a living off of her lies.

I would love to here from someone that has gotten what they paid for.  She told me I could come and see the puppies so we drove down and spent the night and then she would not allow me to see any of the puppies and met me at a service station to pick up the puppy.

Boy I have learned my lesson the hard way.  Please do not believe this women from the get go.  She does not have a honest bone in her body.  Buyer Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mspuppyconnectioncom/Internet-Mississippi-/mspuppyconnectioncom-Ashley-Anderson-One-lie-after-another-Internet-Mississippi-764473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mspuppyconnection.com