Complaint Review: msrvfactory.com

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ahmed — Scarborough Ontario
msrvfactory.com
Internet USA

msrvfactory.com, www.msrvfactory.com, msrv factory, msrvfactory, atmskimmer.com, www.msrvfactory.com MSRVFACTORY SCAMMERS and RIPPERS just like atmskimmer.com Internet

RIPPERS and SCAMMERS

I shuld have googled them sooner. they are complete rippers website is exact same as atmskimmer.com and everyone on boards say they are rippers

they even use same picturee

I order diebold skimmer but I want to pay with paypal. they said no paypal right now only western union even tho they use paypal photo. I send money with western union but no response for three days. western union says they picked up the money on the first day. i keep emailing them but it took three days.

they give me a dhl tracking number but it does not work on dhl.com they said it was because the tracking number was too new and I had to wait 2 days.

I wait 2 days but tracking number is still broken. I email again but no one reply to me

they are complete scammers

tracking number doesn’t even work today and they have not responded to me

western union says they cannot refund me so i am out a lot of money with no response

do not every trust them they are the same SCAM and RIPPERS as atmskimmer.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/msrvfactorycom/internet/msrvfactorycom-wwwmsrvfactorycom-msrv-factory-msrvfactory-atmskimmercom-wwwmsrv-1146815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on msrvfactory.com