Complaint Review: MTC 1, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: samantha — Akron Ohio
MTC 1, Inc.
12000 missiouri bottom rd. hazelwood, Missouri USA

MTC 1, Inc. A luring scam that decietful scandeless liars hazelwood Missouri

I appplied for attendance at MTC 1, inc. After reviewing there fabulously designed website which no longer exsists For truck driver training and was accepted 11/05. Upon arriving 12/05, I was taken to a local hotel for check in. The next morning I arrived at the school (which was the corporate office with a large room in back).  About 50 people filed into this room at which time we all were given a folder of paperwork to fill out. We were then called out individually to discuss how we intended on paying for school.

at this time Financial Aid papers were given and a cosigner was asked forr because my credit was less than par I explained I don't have a cosigner and would not obtain a consignor.

I'm sure this is how everyone that has had contact with this SO-CALLED school story starts

They false advertise there school: #1- u stay in a converted garage with walled off cheap crappy bunkbeds  , #2 they feed u disgusting food that's if there is enough to go around, #3 u walk around a parking lot 10 hours a day, #4 u get about 4 hours behind the wheel of a truck, #5 get don't get job placement sevices, and I could keep going on with this list.

I have been continually hunted down by this fraudulent company for the last 7years to re-pay double the original amount for a contract they were in breech of the moment it was signed.  It never ceases to amaze me how in this country company's are continually allowed and given right to screw the little guy (gal in my case).   Please take warning MTC is a deceitful, scandaless, fraudulent school that will terrorize u for years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTC-1-Inc/hazelwood-Missouri-63042/MTC-1-Inc-A-luring-scam-that-decietful-scandeless-liars-hazelwood-Missouri-1058699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTC 1, Inc.

football