Complaint Review: MTC Trucking School

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jayhawk — Talmo Georgia
MTC Trucking School
12000 Bottom Rd Hazelwood, Georgia USA

MTC Trucking School MTC Don't you even think about going to this school. EVER Hazelwood Georgia

This is what went down while I was attending this god awful school.  I arrived on the 12th of August 2013. Graduated top of my class on the 30th of August.  That wasn’t my issue.  My issue was with the trainers and the staff that reside there. I made sure I brought everything that was on the list with me. [Which was a waste of my money because of the fact that we didn’t use ½ the stuff that was on the list.]

I proceeded to the room they had assigned me. But not to my knowledge I was supposed to share a room with someone [which didn’t bother me as much as this did] we had to share the same bed. That wasn’t going to happen. Especially since I had to change rooms because the person they boarded me with was a female [which I am not] and she wanted to have”fun” …. Yeah not going to happen.
So I demanded a new roommate. Needless to say I slept on the couch in the lobby because they refused to do so.

The next day I had a new roommate and it was a male. But we both weren’t going to sleep on the same bed and with that I made myself a cot out of the cushions that were in the room.  So we begin to train with trainers the next day and come to find out there aren’t enough trainers. We had to fit 6 people in a truck with a trainer for 9 hours. That’s too many people and not enough space.  Another issue I had there was with the trainers there. I [and other people] had to take all the tests [pre-trip and driving test] 3 different times because the trainer we had was taking bribes from other students and made us all look like we were the bad guy.
The mealing plan that they have there… They feed you 2 times a day, and if you had already ate breakfast there you didn’t get a lunch nor a dinner. So you had to fin for yourself. The trainers that were there took 30 min smoke breaks WHILE we were on the road and left us in the truck.  It was disgusting and very unprofessional.

The staff [AKA Sandra] She’s a s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTC-Trucking-School/Hazelwood-Georgia-30188/MTC-Trucking-School-MTC-Dont-you-even-think-about-going-to-this-school-EVER-Hazelwood-G-1087799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTC Trucking School