Complaint Review: MTURK

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: MTURK VICTIM — aurora Colorado
MTURK
410 Terry Avenue North Seattle , Washington USA

MTURK aka Amazon I worked on Mturk site, aka Amazon, for over a year. Without warning, they suspended my account for no apparent reason. I went to cash out my pay in Amazon payments, and the message:Your account is suspended. I had 73,0000 jobs completed with 800 plus requesters and 98.9 % stats.  Seattle Washington

Now with no explanation I get this. I emailed them with no results. They do not respond by email. Thye have no phone contact. They steal your money when the account is suspended. They do not send tax statements. The only thing I can do is report them. I will never buy anything from Amazon again! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTURK-/Seattle-Washington-98109-5210/MTURK-aka-Amazon-I-worked-on-Mturk-site-aka-Amazon-for-over-a-year-Without-warning-th-1118101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTURK