Complaint Review: Muck Movie

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Josh — Los Angeles California
Muck Movie
1850 Filbert st. San Francisco, California USA

Muck Movie withanOproductions.comSteve WalshStephen Wolsh Employed me to work about 400hrs never received payment San Francisco California

He employed me to work on a website for his movie with a promise of payment. I have about 400 hours of work in and he made a excuse about the facebook button being the wrong one for the site not being complete. So I was like ok I will change it he used that as a excuse to not pay me. Dont trust this guy or this company, he was very rude and made me work long hours day and nite weekends and I havent received a dime even after completion of the project.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Muck-Movie-/San-Francisco-California-94123/Muck-Movie-withanOproductionscomSteve-WalshStephen-Wolsh-Employed-me-to-work-about-400h-1092641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Muck Movie