• Report: #1072070

Muffler Works
3032 Davis Blvd. Naples, Florida USA

Muffler Works Rip Off!! Rude!! Naples Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Further information required

I will never use Muffler works again!! Took my car in to be fixed and was charged almost $100 an hour!! Other local shops charge MUCH less and only found that out afterward due to a friend referring me there.  My car was still not fixed some $500 later and on top of that when I called to explain what my car was doing John was very rude to me and said it sounds like its my problem and nothing he did!!! I was blown away! I have a car that doesnt run right and Im out $500 bucks!! Stay away from Muffler Works they charge too much and cant even fix your car!  Hey John thanks for being such a DICK, you only got in my pocket once thank God!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Muffler-Works/Naples-Florida-34104/Muffler-Works-Rip-Off-Rude-Naples-Florida-1072070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Muffler Works

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Further information required

AUTHOR: John - ()

In response to Madashell. The last thing that we want to do is have unhappy customers.

In response to our labor rate, we have never claimed to be the cheapest shop in town and feel our rate is about in the middle of the road for the market we are in.

In response to the vehicle not being repaired correctly after 500.00, you said the car does not run right. Mufflerworks does not do any driveability repairs, tune ups, etc. So I do not know what type of repairs you are refering to.

In response to my being rude and telling you it sounds like that it is you're problem, that does not sound anything like me. In the event that there is a concern we always try to take care of it and never just send you away.

I do not know who madashell is but am sure if Iwas contacted I would have responded in a different manner than stated.

Mufflerworks has been in buisness for 13 years now and we have built our reputation on being honest and doing a good quality work. No one is perfect,  we take our customer concerns to heart and do our best to correct any situations. As I do not know this customer I can not attempt to find out what really happened.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC