Complaint Review: Mugshot.com

• Reported By: Topnotch27 — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Mugshot.com
Atl, Georgia United States of America

Mugshot.com Busted.com Violated my rights Atl, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: jeanski copy and paste

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: You are going to have to get over it

I am also having trouble removing my photos I'm I single mother trying to start a business and mugshot.com and also busted.com have embarrassing mugshots when u google my name. Who gave these people the right to do such a thing. I have paid my fines and my charges got dismissed. I have left several messages and also called them who have time to take out there day to send these people information about your case that doesn't concerned them.

I'm so disappointed in the law they are embarrassing people who work hard for a living everybody who goes to jail isn't a criminal. I just wish this gets resolve I have kids and can't afford to pay for expungement and pay them money to take my photo off they website! And also the display of your address I am highly pissed what is this world coming to and the rights we have as a human! Somebody please help stop these guys from ruining someone life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mugshotcom/Atl-Georgia-/Mugshotcom-Bustedcom-Violated-my-rights-Atl-Georgia-1006500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mugshot.com

jeanski copy and paste

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I'm not impress u choose 2 copy and paste

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

"everybody who goes to jail isn't a criminal."

Ummm.... yes they are. Unless, of course, they actually were innocent of the charges and jailed by mistake.

You are going to have to get over it

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

Unfortunately the alternative to all matters of the courts being completely public is secret trials, court orders and convictions without public scrutiny.  Think the Soviets and the 'Gulag Archipelago'.

You have gone on with your life and made something of it - be proud of that.  Your public records would have been found by anyone doing a search even without these companies - don't be coerced by them to pay for it to be 'expunged'.  These are public records and will just show up somewhere else.  Once it gets out you are willing to pay, you will spend the rest of your life playing 'whack a mole' trying to keep your past a secret.