Complaint Review: Mugshot.com

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Deadman roaring — Kennesaw Georgia United States of America
Mugshot.com
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Mugshot.com I have an email with a guarantee from the company since I paid my mugshot would be taken down but it never happened Internet, Georgia

I paid mugshot twice to have my mugshot removed and I have an email from them saying they guarantee me the removal of the mugshot but it has never been removed. I call the company only to be told call someone else. I have my bank statements where the $$$ was removed. This is extornation , to say the least.
Thanks,
Deadman roaring

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mugshotcom/Internet-Georgia-/Mugshotcom-I-have-an-email-with-a-guarantee-from-the-company-since-I-paid-my-mugshot-wou-968036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mugshot.com