Complaint Review: mugshots.com

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: jennifer35 — lebanon Tennessee
mugshots.com
Internet USA

mugshots.com posted photos of me with incorrect info for a speeding ticket. this can cause me to not be able to get a job. Internet

The reason I am writting this complaint is due to seeing my photos on line. I got in trouble fro driving on a suspended liecens and I am a mom who isnt ever in trouble other the a couple tickets my whole life. My family notified me of this from out of state. They were trying to pull my address on line and the mugshots appered. Then the company wants 150.00 a pic to remove them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mugshotscom/internet/mugshotscom-posted-photos-of-me-with-incorrect-info-for-a-speeding-ticket-this-can-caus-1062384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mugshots.com