Complaint Review: mugshotsplanet.com

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: joanne dyson — Chicago Indiana United States of America
mugshotsplanet.com
1877 Patterson Fork Road Chicago, Indiana United States of America

mugshotsplanet.com InternetReputation.com is a GIANT SCAM! THEY OWN MUGSHOTSPLANET.COM! Chicago, Indiana

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: InternetReputation.com is a giant scam!

InternetReputation.com is a giant scam!  they own mugshotsplanet.com!
they are not a reputation firm, they are mugshot database operators!
go to www.mugshotsplanet.com ..click on any mugshot.  The only removal option is to contact gary bloom, owner of the database and of 'internetreputation.com'.

here is my story! I found my mugshot was published on a website and accessible via search engines like google!
I accessed the site and looked all through it. Next to my mugshot was an offer to remove it.I wasn't sure about the legality of this and asked some friends. A 'Remove This Mugshot' link was readily available next to my mugshot and all the mugshots they published. I was thinking "this is a nice little scam these people have".
Reluctantly, I clicked the link and was able to input my credit card, hoping the site would remove the mugshot. There was no third-party agency involved. I paid the site directly to remove it.
When I checked my credit card account to see who billed me, I was shocked to see that merchant listed on the transaction was internetreputation.com! They conveniently left their name off the receipt! turns out, they flat-out own the mugshot site and charge people to remove them. and now, my mugshot is appearing on other websites! guess who the merchant is when I go to remove them? internetreputation.com! And then have the audacity to call themselves a "reputation firm" hogwash! criminal!

I am making this report because this company www.internetreputation.com is a deceitful extortion racket masquerading as a
"reputation firm". I called their number 800-758-9012 to give them a piece of my mind. I looked them up and saw that Gary Bloom is a primary participant in the criminal-like activity.
InternetReputation.com is nothing but a couple SCAMMERS operating a Scam- Rip-Off. Charge your credit card back if you remove your mugshot, it's illegal for them to place it back online, this is how you can defeat them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mugshotsplanetcom/Chicago-Indiana-60606/mugshotsplanetcom-InternetReputationcom-is-a-GIANT-SCAM-THEY-OWN-MUGSHOTSPLANETCOM-1026517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mugshotsplanet.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

InternetReputation.com is a giant scam!

AUTHOR: joanne dyson - (United States of America)

InternetReputation.com is a giant scam!  they own mugshotsplanet.com!

they are not a reputation firm, they are mugshot database operators!

go to
owner of the database and of 'internetreputation.com'.

When I checked my credit card account to see who billed me,
They conveniently left their name off the receipt!

turns out, they flat-out own the mugshot site and charge
who the merchant is when I go to remove them? internetreputation.com!

And then have the audacity to call themselves a"reputation firm" hogwash! criminal!

"reputation firm".