Complaint Review: Muhtayzik Hoffer

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Rique — Los Angeles California
Muhtayzik Hoffer
649 Front St. #300 San Francisco, California USA

Muhtayzik Hoffer, Matt Hofherr Photographed me and sold the rights to my image without compensation San Francisco California

I was hired as a background actor for a commercial. The ad agency hired a photographer who took my photo. the Ad Agency sold the rights to my image to a multimillion dollar vodka company. My image was used on billboards, bus shelters and digital media ads across the country. The Agency failed to tell me or provide proper compensation for use of my image. This ad agency has terrible work ethic, they take advantage of actors/models. Do not use this Ad agency! They will only get you in trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Muhtayzik-Hoffer/San-Francisco-California-94111/Muhtayzik-Hoffer-Matt-Hofherr-Photographed-me-and-sold-the-rights-to-my-image-without-co-1101680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Muhtayzik Hoffer