sum

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: nelly — Alabama
mukiibi native healers
Johannesburg Internet South Africa

mukiibi native healers Don't even know this animal's name! this people man or woman. said they'll help me get back my lost lover. and I paid R800 and then they came up with something about slaughtering sheep that will be like R2300 so I only gave R1500. and then they wanted me to go to JHB to cleanse me and etc!! but I don't have money left cos all was sent to them! and still I didn't get what I want, just false lies and lost all and all I've lost R2300!! Please people this guy or woman needs to be closed down!! I want my money back!! Johannesburg Internet

please do not trust them! they took me for a ride and l lost R2300!! they lie, and just want more and more money!! Want my money back, going to fight this. they can not keep on getting away with this, Feb 2012 JHB aswell! no it needs to STOP! criminals!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mukiibi-native-healers/internet/mukiibi-native-healers-Dont-even-know-this-animals-name-this-people-man-or-woman-said-1116387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mukiibi native healers