Complaint Review: Multi Cultural Resource

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous From Orlando, Fl — Tampa Florida
Multi Cultural Resource
4404 S Florida Ave Ste 11 Lakeland, FL 33813-2124 Lakeland, Florida USA

Multi Cultural Resource Center Multi Cultural Resource Center is a scam BEWARE!!!!!!! Lakeland Florida

Multi Cultural Resource Center is a scam! Beware of these heartless monsters, they take advantage of the less fortanate I was asked to pay an upfront reffral fee $2500 to be reffered to a private home lender so that I could buy my first home.

I was given certain criteria’s that the house I was looking for had to meet however these criteria’s were changed and new ones were added every time it was time to look at a property. After months of looking for a property both myself and my realtor became suspicious at the way they canceled appoint and avoided answering question about the program.

After 5 months in the program I decided to ask for a complete refund, I was told by Damian Ramos Ramirez I needed to send my request in an email and allow for the request to be processed by his administration and that I would hear back within 3 weeks.

After a month of non return emails and calls I decided to call from a different number where Damian Ramos Ramirez picked up. [continued below]....

..... He stated he meant the request had to be submitted in writting and allow up to 2 months for a response.

Multi Cultural Resource Center in Lakeland Florida is a scam they claim they provide a lot of services like

Passport, Legal Service, Public Notary Service, Document Translation, Services For Veterans

Job Referrals, Home lending Program, Rehabilitation center referrals

Here is thier info beware!

Multi Cultural Resource Center

Tampa, Ocala, Lake Land, Orlando

(863) 644-8777

321-200-3177

813-846-7182

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multi-Cultural-Resource-/Lakeland-Florida-33813-2124/Multi-Cultural-Resource-Center-Multi-Cultural-Resource-Center-is-a-scam-BEWARE-Lak-1101240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multi Cultural Resource