Complaint Review: multi state insurance

• Reported By: Rodrigo — El monte California
multi state insurance
p.o box 801208 Santa clarita, California USA

multi state insurance insurance rip offs Santa clarita California

I pay my insurance in six month incraments 02/7/2013-8/7/2013. Well today i went to dmv 8/9/2013 to renew my registration well i get my ticket when i go up to window the cashier lady tells me that my registration has been canceled since 11/26/2012 due to not having insurance which is a whole lot of balony because i paid from 8/7/2012-02/7/2013 so there is no possible way this could of happen and she also told me that if i would've got pulled over my vechicle would've  been impounded. Now I am going to contact them to see what or how they are going to handle this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/multi-state-insurance/Santa-clarita-California-91380/multi-state-insurance-insurance-rip-offs-Santa-clarita-California-1074561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on multi state insurance