Complaint Review: Multi Stream Media

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Keller Texas
Multi Stream Media
544 Sawmill road Hurley, New York USA

Multi Stream Media Rent-A-List Not worth paying money for email advertising if using their email list Hurley New York

I recently used Rent-A-List for an email campaign that was sent to 2000 subscribers. I did not pick up a single new person to join a free service that was being offered in the email. This service was for a new mobile App and 100% free to use. I never heard back from Rent-A-List after my campaign, other than several new emails a day, all of which came from Multiple Stream Media or one of its many other companies. I was getting so many of them I unsubscribed but they continue to come but in my spam now. When I contacted them about my email campaign, they said I received 820 clicks on my email (naturally, because they guarantee you at least a 40% response) but they cannot tell you were they came from. When I inquired about another program they keep emailing me from AdClickMedia (another Multiple Stream Media Co), they said you pay an average of 40 to 60 cents per click. So at 820 clicks I would have been responsible for $410.00 (avg $0.50 click) even though I never received any kind of response from the 820 clicks I "supposedly" got. Well, after talking to the lady at AdClickMedia, it turns out that the emails are actually sent to the people that are with Hits4Pay. So my "targeted list advertising to 2000 subscribers was actually opened by people they PAY TO OPEN emails. WOW, now how ingenious is that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multi-Stream-Media/Hurley-New-York-12443/Multi-Stream-Media-Rent-A-List-Not-worth-paying-money-for-email-advertising-if-using-the-1073911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multi Stream Media