Complaint Review: Multy Electronics

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ros — Other United Kingdom
Multy Electronics
1333 Broadway, New York Manhattan, New York United States of America

Multy Electronics I was completely ripped off by this man who managed to confuse me with different offers and sales pressure. Later found items were well overpriced. Manhattan, New York

I was completely ripped off by this man who confused me with  different offers, sales pressure, and I later discovered when I returned home that items were really overpriced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multy-Electronics/Manhattan-New-York-/Multy-Electronics-I-was-completely-ripped-off-by-this-man-who-managed-to-confuse-me-with-830654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multy Electronics