• Report: #1119986

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: zivendine — Phx Arizona
Murad
1340 w Storm Pkwy Torrance, California USA

Murad Does not issue refund despite being given tracking numbers Torrance California

I refused two parcels from Murad I did not order. Despite Murad getting the returned goods according to USPS tracking numbers. Murad claims they did not recieve the returned merchandise, have not issued credit, continue to charge my bank account and send goods I did not order. I was forced to close my bank account. I'm awaiting an answer from my bank on disputed charges. I suggest you file a complaint California Attorny General's office. Person I spoke with said she has heard of several other complaints about Murad but can not act on phone call. Find the AG's office with web search and use online form or send letter. I'm out $192.00 unless my bank decides in my favor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Murad/Torrance-California-90501/Murad-Does-not-issue-refund-despite-being-given-tracking-numbers-Torrance-California-1119986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Murad