Complaint Review: musclecar-mania

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Clearwater Florida U.S.A.
musclecar-mania
1112 Whelan Lane jefferson, Indiana United States of America

musclecar-mania Robert K. Strohrigl Jr Steal parts from ebayers jefferson, Indiana

*Author of original report: The real Truth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Truth

Robert buys and sell 442 and gto parts on ebay. He bought a 1969 442 blue dash pad from me a few weeks ago. I shipped it to him he now refuses to pay for it or return it! He wanted the sale off ebay so I can't dispute it. If you need parts there are alot of honest dealers on and off ebay with better parts and prices.Many more of you will now probably report here. No matter what lie he comes up with he has my part and I have no money for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/musclecar-mania/jefferson-Indiana-47130/musclecar-mania-Robert-K-Strohrigl-Jr-Steal-parts-from-ebayers-jefferson-Indiana-743653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on musclecar-mania

The real Truth

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

You noticed he replied 20 months later! He never did return the item for refund, he has delivery confirmation of shipping a empty box, wasn't even big enough to ship dash pad. Paypal was angry and I had to get sherriffs report on empty box.If part was so bad why did he insist on keeping it? So no matter what he says now I have the prove on shipment from my sherriffs report box too small and weight the same as recorded for shipment as it is empty.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Truth

AUTHOR: RobertS - (United States of America)

Don was quick to slander my name and has not updated his report since receiving his dash pad immediately after I found out the item was not in the condition described.  I was assured the dash pad was in mint condition when the deal was made.

I filed a dispute with PayPal and they ruled in my favor after providing pictures of the dash pad and delivery confirmation proof that I returned the dash pad.

You can check my eBay feedback under the name musclecar-mania.  I have a feedback score of 2775 with 100% positive.