Complaint Review: mushfarms.com

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: shinnvid — broken arrow Oklahoma United States of America
mushfarms.com
po box 45 niagra falls, New York United States of America

mushfarms.com Sporefarmer.com, researchspores.com sent a deffective grow bag twice, now refuses to answer emails or make the order right niagra falls , New York

I ordered a all in one grow bag from mushfarms.com so I could grow my own eddible mushrooms from home. The first bag I recieved was missing the casing agent. When I I quired about the missing cassing they simply said you dont realy need it but we can send out a replacement. I asked for the replacement and 2 weeks later got another grow bag with the exact same thing wrong... now they refuse to answer emails or make it right.... I would recomend mushfarms to someone, but I dont hate anyone that much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mushfarmscom/niagra-falls-New-York-14304/mushfarmscom-Sporefarmercom-researchsporescom-sent-a-deffective-grow-bag-twice-now-re-1014325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mushfarms.com