Complaint Review: must high school

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: shelly — vernon Michigan United States of America
must high school

must high school Promised my daughter a diploma and she ended up back in high school Internet

My daughter was having trouble in public school, so we found must high school online and thought it would be perfect for her. We paid 99.00 to enroll and another 500.00 for the courses.  my credit card was charged twice and had to fight to get the money returned to the card.

She finished the course in 8 months. A high school diploma in 8 months seems a little crazy to me, so i looked into it a little more and found out it was all true and false questions and knew that she was not learning anything.

I called the dept of education and they said they had never heard of the school and that they were not accredited in the united states.

So my daughter is now back in public school, a year behind, and my family is out a lot of money. They are a big scam and they need to be stopped before they rob anymore families out of their hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/must-high-school/internet/must-high-school-Promised-my-daughter-a-diploma-and-she-ended-up-back-in-high-school-Inte-775461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on must high school