Complaint Review: Mutual Bank New England

• Reported By: zestwag — concord Massachusetts
Mutual Bank New England
656 Crescent Street Brockton, Massachusetts USA

Mutual Bank New England unethical banking practices Brockton Massachusetts

I submitted application for checking account on 4-march-2013. Received a letter with my account info week later. After that I completed application to get my debit card and submitted it. Didn’t receive my card and decided to call them. They said that card was probably lost in the mail and that they will make a new one and send it overnight. After another week I again called and they said the same thing. So I decided to close my account – and they said that I need to send a notarized letter in order to close my account. I thought that it will take me more time and money to send this letter. So I called again asking for my check card. Now they said that in order to get my card I need to have spending on account or make another deposit. And they lied to me that they discussed this with me before. Not an ethical behavior for a bank. Good luck doing business in MA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutual-Bank-New-England/Brockton-Massachusetts-02302/Mutual-Bank-New-England-unethical-banking-practices-Brockton-Massachusetts-1069979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutual Bank New England