• Report: #1119940

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Helen — Jacksonville Florida
Mutual Financial Incorporated
305 Main Street, Los Angeles, California USA

Mutual Financial Incorporated Ms. Lynn Marwe Received a letter with a check for $3,950.00 that I was the 2nd prize winner of the EUROPEAN, AFRICAN and USA sweepstakes. Stated I had won $250,000. Check provided to me to pay processing fee. Gave 2 tel numbers 1-877-826-3624 and 1-845-345-6557, Latter number is a New York landline number.Tld not to act on notice until I contacted my claim agent Lynn Van Marwe. Global office contact # 011447924585890. Los Angeles California

Received a letter from Mutual Financial Incorporated stating that I was 2nd prize winner in the EUROPEAN AFRICAN and USA consumer sweepstakes. Stated that I had won $250,000 in a sweepstakes which I did not enter. There was no return address on the envelope. Also sent a check in amount of $3,950.00 which they stated was for the processing fee. I was advised to contact my claims agent, Ms. Lynn Van Marwe at 1-877-826-3624 or 1-845-345-6557. I was told not to act on this notice until I contact the agent. The letter was written but not signed by Celine Chalker, Promotion Manager.

There was a global office contact number of 011-44-7924585890. Sick and tired of scammers.

ps  845-345-6557 is a New York landline number. I looked it up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutual-Financial-Incorporated/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Mutual-Financial-Incorporated-Ms-Lynn-Marwe-Received-a-letter-with-a-check-for-395000-1119940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutual Financial Incorporated