Complaint Review: Mutual Trust Fianancial Services Inc

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Presyce — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
Mutual Trust Fianancial Services Inc
22nd 18th St Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada

Mutual Trust Fianancial Services Inc Atlantic Gutter Supply Inc, They sent me a check in he amount of $4700 with a letter. Check had my full name but they didnt send it to my current address, it was sent to my grandparents address. DONT DEPOSIT THE MONEY!!!!!! Sydney , Nova Scotia Canada

A check and a letter send in an envelope with a Canadian stamp (.98 cents) with my full name on it was sent to my grandparents house (whom i havent lived with since high school).

The letter read something about me being a 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega draw hekd Sept 25, 2009. Had a serial number and everything and the "supposed: winning numbers.

It also said that the Mutual Trust Financial Service Inc has been assigned by the international sweepstakes organization to inform all winners and pay them off their money. And the check was to help pay the taxes on the $250,000.00 I won.

The letter also stated that i needed to call JUDY CLARK at a number and claim my prize.  When I called "Judy Clark" tld me to deposit the check in my account and I'll get a call letting me know what do next. ??? WHo does that??

What threw me off was one: they sent it to my grandparents house, two, the letter stated : pay them off their money (bad grammer and who says that?) three, it had a payment method to pay the taxes but didnt have an address to pay it to and lastly it was signed: Willie Anderson (shouldnt it be William?)

The check was from Atlantic Gutter Supply Inc and from an M&T Bank, I went to the BBB online and come to find out neither the business nor the bank exists.

If anyone recieves this PLEASE DO NOT deposit this check, they will get access to your acount and take you for all you got!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutual-Trust-Fianancial-Services-Inc/Sydney-Nova-Scotia-/Mutual-Trust-Fianancial-Services-Inc-Atlantic-Gutter-Supply-Inc-They-sent-me-a-check-in-h-534454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutual Trust Fianancial Services Inc