Complaint Review: MVP Lawn Care LLC

• Reported By: Honest Citizen — Riverview Florida
MVP Lawn Care LLC
7809 Riverwood Oaks Drive Riverview, Florida USA

MVP Lawn Care LLC Deny Deny Deny!!! Riverview Florida

MVP lawn service was hired to maintence my lawn, instead they broke my sliding glass door, half finished the job and left the premises, only to call my husband and say by the way your sliding glass door is broken but we did not do it. The worst part is the owner refused to return to my home to discuss a solution or look at the damage. The employee that caused the damaged told him that it was broken when he arrived(bdid not notify anyone) and he figured we knew. I am upset that a business owner would not check the damage himself or at least notify the customer. In my opinion if I had a lawn service and I saw that damage to property was done that I could possibly be blamed for I would report it right away to customer or my employer, before starting work.I expected the owner to take responsiblity and pay for damage, but he told me that the person responsible was a childhood friend of his and he wont be paying for it if he said he didnt do it. I want everyone to know that this is not a professional by any means and if you have his services fire him and if you dont lose the the number!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVP-Lawn-Care-LLC/Riverview-Florida-33579/MVP-Lawn-Care-LLC-Deny-Deny-Deny-Riverview-Florida-1065647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVP Lawn Care LLC