Complaint Review: mvphiphop.com

• Reported By: bxboricuab*tch — bronx New York
mvphiphop.com
Internet Germany

mvphiphop.com AKA hiphoprp.com Scammer - DON'T TRUST Haina Germany Internet

They are selling apparel, clothing, sneakers, clothes, accessories for all ages and sizes.  They will not deliver! I was suspisious upon browsing and contacted live chat. all good but still skepticle, Upon checking out payment did not match up to to other sites (i purchase a lot online). Payment methods did not convince me to enter my CC info.

So i decided to live chat again and question their credentials.  They did not convince.  then I noticed I was chating with the same exact live chat rep. (WHICH NEVER HAPPENS) I use live chat a lot with company reps and I have NEVER GOTTEN the same rep TWICE!!!!  So i knew!!! I asked who the f**k is the wire tranfer payee n started cursing at them.

Thats when they cursed back and started misspelling their on their customer service live chat.  When I say That THEY WERE CAUGHT red handed. [continued below]....

.....  They did not know what so say. They progressively started to misspell, then curse back, and threaten to go away or get blocked.  I PUSHED THEM to BLOCK ME because as they cursed I cursed back and threaten with authorities and bad reviews to unmask them as criminals.

At this point I tried to get a address by extensive research and there is no real company!! some details I research say they are in Germany, china and ontario.  All email addresses are hotmail and not from a company. I was lucky I learned from previous experience and know how to spot online criminals. BEWARE of wire tranfers, low prices

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mvphiphopcom/internet/mvphiphopcom-AKA-hiphoprpcom-Scammer-DONT-TRUST-Haina-Germany-Internet-1063200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mvphiphop.com