Complaint Review: MVQ*SavingsAce

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: Mary blue — Panama City Florida U.S.A.
MVQ*SavingsAce
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

MVQ*SavingsAce I went on the site MyLife .com thinking that I could look for people that I lost contact with. Scammed by MyLife.com. they gave my information to a third party, MVQSavings*Ace.com(SCAM) Internet, Connecticut

This is one of the biggest ripp offs. you go to site MyLife.com. wanting to find long lost friends. you have to order for at least 3 months. they get all your information and it has the Trust sign on its site. they give your info to third parties which in my case, it was MVQ*SavingsAce. they tell you that you signed up with them, which I did not. I have been sick for a lenghty time and didn't check my bank statements for a while. when I finally did check it, I was shocked to see I had been billed for a year. I called the 800 number on my statement and they said they would only refund me for a month. I asked to speak to a manager and was told she would refund me for 2 months. I demanded a full refund and she said would have to take it to a board meeting. I received an email confirming a 2 month refund. then the next day received another email saying I would not get any refund. I know it is too late for my bank to do anything, since it has to reported within 60 days, so it is to late for me. But maybe this will help someone else. Also I never received a confirmation from this MVQ*SavingsAce and never given a membership number. when you call them, they ask for your membership # What a laugh HA HA not so funny. Just beware of going on some sites, because there is cons all out there.  Shame on all of these people. Scammed, Scammed and Scammed again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQSavingsAce/Internet-Connecticut-/MVQSavingsAce-I-went-on-the-site-MyLife-com-thinking-that-I-could-look-for-people-that-I-792847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ*SavingsAce