Complaint Review: mvq*vprewardsus

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: totally screwed — scottsdale Arizona United States of America
mvq*vprewardsus

mvq*vprewardsus vista print total disgrace, crooked me for 2 years at 29.95/month and I never signed up with them Internet

Vista Print has charge me for over 2 years and over 700$.  I had my credit card paid by my bookkeeper and since it was less than 50$, the charge never got flagged until I personally was reviewing my records for budgeting for 2012.  Total Scam.  I have never used them and never signed up for anything with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mvqvprewardsus/internet/mvqvprewardsus-vista-print-total-disgrace-crooked-me-for-2-years-at-2995month-and-I-ne-857579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mvq*vprewardsus