- Report: #862047
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain.
My Lineage, Inc.980 Buenos Ave Suite 1A San Diego California 92110 Internet United States of America
My Lineage, Inc.TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage employees are committed to customer satisfaction. “excellent relationship and reputation with the men and women of the U.S. Military - researching the history of a name to creating quality swords and armor; providing excellent service to military members”. San Diego, California
*UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to My Lineage, Inc. for its commitment to excellence in customer service.
Ripoff Report’s discussions with My Lineage, Inc. have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total customer satisfaction. This means that customers can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. My Lineage, Inc. listens carefully to customer concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..
The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Conor Coffey, Robert Wang, and Leann Pido during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward the My Lineage
My Lineage is a for profit Military Heraldry Merchandising Company with a target market of Military personally. The company creates swords and family crests based upon the client’s family lineage. They work under contract and share profits with the military under the Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI). Their sales process is a direct sales approach through sales people on military bases across the country.
Approximately, 90% of their business comes from direct sales and the other 10% comes from their website. In working with My Lineage, customers should expect that the company will provide the client with email confirmations. They specifically provide clients with product design review including reproduced images for approval and file tracking access for work progress, payments, questions and company contacts. At the completion of the project the company provides the client with shipping data and tracking information.
Some of the common complaints that the company receives has to do with damaged products or misspelling on products. Should that happen, the company pays for all returns, repairs, and replacement while providing shipping for returned goods. My Lineage stated they have 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed with no questions asked. Conor Coffey stated, “It is difficult to monitor or change a process until one knows of a problem. When we hear of a problem or it is brought to our attention, we deal with it in a timely fashion and always to the satisfaction of the customer.”
An example of complaints that the company has received has been when a client questioned a sales representative’s claims and cost of merchandise. All claims, questions, and concerns were explained again with the client that led to the company down grading the customer to a more affordable product package. The final approval for this was discussed with Mr. Coffey and approved. The company stated that the customer was satisfied.
Since complaints have been made on Ripoff Report, no changes have been made. My Lineage stated that they already have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with customers and they feel they make the best efforts in dealing with the customer to understand the issues and satisfy the problem. They do ask customers the reason for a problem that arises because if it is product related, they need to know in order to correct the issue. Mr. Coffey stated in regards to complaints, “We use the best materials from Spain available. We have made public all of our import records while providing them to the military for review under contract submittal requirements for their product approval. Furthermore, our sales representative’s use scripts that have been approved by the military.”
My Lineage feels it is important to be a part of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program because it gives the company the opportunity to improve and give the best customer satisfaction possible. Additionally, it shows the company is customer oriented and addresses problems in a fair and open manner.
”My Lineage’s president, Mr. Conor Coffey, believes "a successful company not only does what it promises but strives to deliver more than it promises to all customers at all times. More than any other measure, success is based on customer service and satisfaction.” My Lineage's Mission Statement of 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time demonstrates the full commitment My Lineage has to customer service and satisfaction. Mr. Coffey informs Ripoff Report that My Lineage looks beyond his own industry for examples of superior customer support and models My Lineage's approach to the very best of the leaders in any industry, looking to the likes of Amazon and Zappos. By always putting customers first, each and every time, only good things can happen for the customer and for My Lineage, Inc. So it has been and Mr. Coffey hopes to maintain My Lineage, Inc. as a successful enterprise far into the future.
Positive feedback the company receives such as the following unsolicited testimonials:
“I really enjoyed working with My Lineage. If we had a question, they were quick to answer it, and there weren't that many questions just follow ups on what my husband was told. It was one of the easiest companies to do business with.” -Rebecca, Camp Pendleton.
“This is the second time I’ve ordered from your company. I recommend you to everyone!” -Tim, Fort Bliss
“It’s been a very good investment on my part.” -Ben M.
“I like your company and its products.” -Vince, Keesler AFB
MY LINEAGE, INC. / Statements from the President.
”We aspire to 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. A lofty aspiration certainly but one must aspire to the highest level of performance to ensure one is always striving for improvement.
My Lineage, Inc. is committed to providing its customers with excellent products and peerless customer service. My Lineage has dedicated Customer Service Representatives but the fact is everyone at My Lineage is involved in and has a stake in Customer Service - from the entry level person to the President.
My Lineage, Inc. is committed to providing its customers with the best products available:
• Our Family Name Histories are resourced from the foremost Family Name History companies in the world, several of whom are long established in Europe
• Our Swords and Shields come from the #1 sword manufacturing city in the world: Toledo, Spain
• Our Sabers are made by the #1 saber manufacturer in the world: Weyersberg, Kirschbaum and Co. (WKC) of Soligen, Germany
• Our embroideries and banners are all hand crafted, hand stitched and custom made to order from the finest materials available
• Our rings are custom made in the USA and hallmarked 100% Sterling Silver
My Lineage, Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Founded with a TOTAL commitment to customer service we recognize any success we may achieve will be completely due to our # 1 Resource: our employees! Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "My Lineage provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Conor is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and with customers."
My Lineage, Inc. is also involved in the community and believes in good corporate citizenship. My Lineage supports nationally known causes such as the Wounded Warrior Project but is very closely involved with lesser known causes such as San Diego based Operation Caregiver that provides support to our troops downrange at the "tip-of-the-spear" and organizations such as Colorado based Knights of Heroes, which empowers children who have lost their fathers during military service. My Lineage believes Good Corporate Citizenship is not a choice but a welcomed duty.
STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM MY LINEAGE, INC.
My Lineage, Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report’s Investigation My Lineage has made organizational changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great customer experience. We always strive for improvement and are eager to embrace any input or means to do so.
In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Coffey and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that My Lineage, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.
Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.
Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.
As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
My Lineage, Inc. My Lineage, Inc. Fraud, Scam, Liars, My Lineage, Inc. Scamming US Troops, My Lineage, Inc Ripping off United States Military Troops InternetLet me introduce myself, I am a Whistle Blower against My Lineage, Inc. based in San Diego Ca. I'm writing this with a tear running down my cheek hoping to shed some light on a issue of My Lineage Inc scamming our United States military troops. This email is meant to be serious and not funny because I don't find any humor with Fraud agaist our service men who protect my freedom. Everything I write in this post can be proven in a court of law. " Everything I write in this post can be proven in a court of law."
I woke up this morning to find the first report on My Lineage, Inc. in San Diego in my inbox. I agree 100 percent with everything that has already been stated and will also participate to have my voice heard on the crooks who commit fraud against our troops. Through this post I will highlight the sales script and how they mislead and scam the troops. I will also touch on some rumors about Ft. Benning and the under the table pay offs.
The sales script:
- "We are completely different, we contract professional historians back in Europe and they research your family history. This is a 5 month process. Oohh Yah. Yes in your case we would contract out historians in Dublin Ireland." ( Are you serious? )
- Sales guys must be assertive and sound confident. The more confident you sound the more believable, (" lies ") you are to a potential customer.
- Mention their name 4-5 times throughout the pitch as it makes them feel more comfortable and builds trust. ( For all the scamming and fraud. )
- We are contracted through the NEX, MCX, AAFES to research your lineage. ( The reason we say that is that the customer is 100 percent confident we are a legitimate company. ( WOW )
- We don't do the resarch ourselves personally we contract out professional historians in Dublin Ireland. ( must change with specific country and capital.) ( This is sad! )
- What they do is conduct a 12-14 week research so you're looking at a 3.5 month in depth research process that averages up to 1200-1400 years on your family lineage. ( 3.5 month to collect the troops money. ) Just go to the Sky Mall Magazine and the historians must kick it in high gear for regular joes because it's much quicker)
- We gaurantee 100% to find the original coat of arms? ( Jesus. )
- The coat of arms is hand embroidered in gold stitching and French silk and the swords are hand custom made to the exact replicas. (OMG)
- They get the exact replicas of what your ancestors would have used in Battle? ( They only have a few different kinds. )
- Obviously this isn't cheap usually this would run active duty guys $1300.00 because of the research that is involved, it takes many, many man hours and these guys got to get paid and that's the main expense. ( Printed off a computer and signed in San Diego Ca. and found cheaper everywhere including their own ad in the Southwest Sky Mall.)
- The NEX, MCX, with the Marines and AAFEES with the Army and Air Force exchange, now these three organizations scrutinize the research techniques that the Historical Resarch Center use every 12 months and we've had a revolving contract with the military for the past 18 years. ( Revolving contract the past 18 years. Look up My Lineage, Inc in San Diego Ca and you will see that they have been in business for only 4-5 years. ) 980 Buenos Ave. Suite A1
San Diego, CA 92110 Toll Free: (800) 868-9405
- 100% money back guarantee. ( Ummmm don't think so )
- All the resarch is done back in the capital origin to find the very first documentation of the name. If it originates in another part of the country, then these historians travel to that area to do further research and find the original family coat of arms. ( What else can they possibly say? )
- We soley work with the armed forces, AAFES MCCS and Navy. These three organizations scrutinize the research techniques that the HRC uses every 12 months, and we've had a revolving contract for the past 15 years. ( 18 earlier ) Obviously if we are not providing a good service we are not getting our contract renewed., plus through AAFES you get a 100% money back guarantee. ( I guess they forgot about Southwest where you can buy the same stuff for a third of the price. Don't worry Conor Coffey, Anthony Carolan, Colm Conneely I have the print outs from Sky Mall Magazine )
This list can go on forever which is sad, but I hope you get the point. Go ahead and call the fine folks at My Lineage, Inc and ask them if this is true? Are you a little worried Conor Coffey, Anthony Carolan, Colm Conneely?
When you call My Lineage, Inc in San Diego ask for Conor Coffey. You will get an Irishman on the phone who can talk his way out of anything. ( Not this time ) He will keep deflecting every question like a true scam artist and just make sure he didn't forget you're asking the questions. Also, another thing to expect from these awesome people over at My Lineage, Inc and Conor Coffey, Anthony Carolan, Colm Conneely they will try and drag everybody else in the mud. ( A sign of guilt just answer the questions smooth talker. ) Nobody else is doing this outlandish scam guys, you're the only falling knife. They will try and deny that this isn't their script and somebody is out to get them. Sorry Conor Coffey there are about 20 plus people who will testify in a court of law and we have your email address sitting in our inboxes with the scrpit attached as a PDF read only. It's just too late these guys are being exposed and they were hoping to cash in before running back to Ireland. Stay posted because this email must be circling if I received it. Conor Coffey we all know you don't do anything in that office, so when you read this just make sure you know that it's only slander if the statements are false and not true. At the end of your investigation since you have nothing to do all day, but suck pay checks from Anthony Carolan, and Colm Conneely sales on the raod you will only find a whistle blower telling the truth with a whole army behind us.
980 Buenos Ave. Suite A1
San Diego, CA 92110
Toll Free: (800) 868-9405
Local: (858) 729-0595
Fax: (619) 704-3895
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-Lineage-inc-swordsmith-swords-shields-coat-of-arms-Crest-san-diego-california-862047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.