Complaint Review: My Advocate for Health

• Reported By: linda9332 — sunrise Florida
My Advocate for Health
7200 West Commercial Blvd, Lauderhill, Florida USA

My Advocate for Health Lied and cheated me out of 109.95 Lauderhill Florida

*Consumer Comment: MORE OF THE SAME!!!

*Author of original report: correction

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Company Response

*Author of original report: refund

I was ripped off 109.95 from My Advocate for health in Lauderhill, Fl.''

I called My Advocate for Health October 14, 2013 because we are in the donut hole and having a hard time paying for my husbands insulin.  They lied to me by telling me that we were qualified for free medication through their program.  After they got my banking information they told me that not only would I pay $49.95 per month but an additional hundreds of dollars per month.

The representative Lisa Simone refuses to refund my $109.95, she told me that she does not work for free and even though I receiced no medicaion they will not give my money back,  I cancelled withing their 10 day window but that was not good enough.

To date I have no medication and no refund.  please help we are seniors on a fixed income and this is a lot of money to us

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Advocate-for-Health/Lauderhill-Florida-33319/My-Advocate-for-Health-Lied-and-cheated-me-out-of-10995-Lauderhill-Florida-1095667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Advocate for Health

MORE OF THE SAME!!!

AUTHOR: John - ()

They've been charging me since August and I still don't have the medications I primarily needed since they were horribly expensive before the donut hole and now totally cost prohibitive.  They closed their office for the holidays on the December 23rd, but I get a call from their office for collections on Sunday the 28th of December and was told it was my fault I hadn't got the prescriptions!!!  Watch this company like a hawk, they obviously are more interested in profits than being an advocate!

correction

AUTHOR: linda9332 - ()

My money was refunded.  As far as recanting my statements, I can not do that..the defination of ReCant is as follows "means that you no longer have an opinion or belief that you once had"...Not true..my opinion remains the same therefore I can not recant.

My original statements are true.  I was over promised and under delivered.  That is a fact that will not change.  I was promised several medications at no charge. This companys representives can say this is not true all day long but in fact, I was promised several meds at no cost period.

I am disturbed that I am being accused of changing my complaint..My complaint stands..I made an additional statement saying my money was refunded.

My checkbook has been justified and my reputation needs to stay in tact as well...

I would appreciate if the authors of this Rip Off Report would refrain from calling me a liar.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Company Response

AUTHOR: Customer Service Dept. - ()

This was an unfortunate miscommunication and and no point did anyone at our company state that the medications are guaranteed to be free. All prescription programs have their own individual financial and household requirments. Each client is handled on a case by case basis. This client was refunded all of her money and has since recanted her complaint. Our goal at My Advocate for Health is to ensure ALL of our clients are treated fairly and with respect as to their specific medical and financial needs.

refund

AUTHOR: linda9332 - ()

The Advocate for health has refunded my money...

please close this case