Complaint Review: My Benefit Wallet HSA

• Reported By: Jerry — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
My Benefit Wallet HSA
P.O.Box 1584 Secaucus, New Jersey USA

My Benefit Wallet HSA Agree with comment about incompetence Secaucus New Jersey

I heartily agree with the previous poster complaining about this company's incompetence. The website and call center are obviously outsourced, and this has been a source of frustration. At the moment I'm investigating why my 2013 HSa contribution was reversed, with no notification to me. My account activity shows the contribution was credited almost a month after I made it (as my bank verifies), but its reversal performed two weeks BEFORE the contribution! IMHO, these people are complete idiots!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Benefit-Wallet-HSA/Secaucus-New-Jersey-07094/My-Benefit-Wallet-HSA-Agree-with-comment-about-incompetence-Secaucus-New-Jersey-1154641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Benefit Wallet HSA