Complaint Review: my computer works

• Reported By: Jerry — argyle Texas United States of America
my computer works
7975 hayden road scottsdaleInternet, Arizona United States of America

my computer works fraud scottsdale Internet, Arizona

My Computer Works guarenteed fixes, they made two attempts to fix my computer and failed on both occasions.  They charged me $150.00 for each attempt. When I filed a complaint with the BBB they refunded my $300.00 and I closed my account with them. The next month they charged me $39.90. When I complained, they told me that I had a secount account with them that was not closed. I never opened up this second account and they refused to refund me. I then closed the second and any other accounts that they may have generated. I got confirmation from them stating my accounts were closed  The next month they charged me $39.90 again. You really don't want to do business with these unethical people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-computer-works/scottsdaleInternet-Arizona-85258/my-computer-works-fraud-scottsdale-Internet-Arizona-926575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my computer works