directions

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: E. H. — B Idaho
My Cruise Connection Daryl L. Novak
1242 Indian Rocks Rd Largo, Florida USA

My Cruise Connection Daryl L. Novak mycruiseconnection.com also does business as petprotected.com Pet Protect and phone of 727-287-8829 Use of paypal to further the theft Largo Florida

Made my reservation in Oct of 2012. Deposit for NCL was credited with NCL as expected and reservation was verified by me with NCL. Payment made with CC to his paypal account. Something happened with this former legitimate company that in late Sept 2013 had Daryl Novak convert my (and others) cruise payments to his personal use. In my case the amount is $5,000+ which is a class 3 felony in Florida. Complaint has been made and is under investigation. Daryl continues to answer his phone (although not as my cruise connection) and promise that his new revolutionary pet protected device is going to let him pay all the amounts he owes but it's all talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cruise-Connection-Daryl-L-Novak/Largo-Florida-33770/My-Cruise-Connection-Daryl-L-Novak-mycruiseconnectioncom-also-does-business-as-petprote-1097437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cruise Connection Daryl L. Novak