Complaint Review: My Cruise Connection

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Gayle A. — Howell New Jersey
My Cruise Connection
1242 Indian Rocks Road Largo, Florida USA

My Cruise Connection mycruiseconnection.com Daryl Novak, Owner Stole My Cruise Payments Largo Florida

I purchased a cruise from an online advertisement of mycruiseconnection.com, and paid a total of $4,369.92 to Daryl Novak, owner of My Cruise Connection for a January 2014 cruise for myself and my husband on Norwegian Cruise Line.  In October 2013, Norwegian Cruise Line notified me that my cruise had been booked, but not paid, and I would lose my cruise if I did not pay the full amount by October 22, 2013.  After contacting Daryl Novak many, many times by phone and emails, in which he assured me he would pay NCL the money I had paid to him to obtain my cruise, he never paid even a dime to NCL for my cruise.

Norwegian Cruise Line has dropped this travel agent from their approved agents due to my cruise money not being properly forwarded to NCL, and due to the fradulent actions of my travel agent, Daryl Novak, has allowed me to personally pay the $4,369.92 in order to keep my cruise booking.  My credit card has refunded to me my $4,369.92 original payment made to Daryl Novak, so in the end I am not out personally for the theft of funds by Daryl Novak and My Cruise Connection company.  I want to do anything I can to stop this travel agent and cruise travel company from taking anyone else's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cruise-Connection/Largo-Florida-33770/My-Cruise-Connection-mycruiseconnectioncom-Daryl-Novak-Owner-Stole-My-Cruise-Payments-L-1095988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cruise Connection