Complaint Review: My Diet Patch

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:austin Texas
My Diet Patch
15941 S. Harlem Ave. #126 Tinley, Illinois U.S.A.

My Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Illinois

i ordered the sample diet patches. dr. said don't use. i went online to the webpage and thought i cancelled my account. then the money was taken out of my account. i called for three days. finally was told that i didn't cancel but the girl cancelled for me. as soon as i sent back the package which i hadn't recieved yet, i would be refunded. it has been three months. each time i called i was told 15 to 18 days. last time i called i was given an e-mail address which is just as phoney as the one on the webpage. mail comes back address unknown.
i will follow the advice in the report i read. i did contact the bank immediately but they didn't know what to do and i didn't either. sort of felt like it was my fault and my loss.

Michelle
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patch/Tinley-Illinois-60477/My-Diet-Patch-ripoff-Tinley-Illinois-110968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patch