Complaint Review: My Diet Patches

• Reported By:Alta Loma California
My Diet Patches
Mydietpatches.com Internet, U.S.A.

My Diet Patches ripoff Internet

My wife ordered a free supply of diet patches which we received promptly. Shortly thereafter, an unauthourized charge of $169.95 appeared on our credit card statement and we received another supply of patches which were never requested.

I contacted the My Diet Patches and told them we did not order anymore patches. I was told to simply return the unopen product for a full refund. I returned the product certifed mail and still no refund.

I contacted My Diet Patches again in February 2005 and spoke with "Josh" who assured me a refund check was being processed and we should receive the check within 60 days. Here we are in July and still no refund. The phone number I used in February is no longer valid. Does anyone know how to get a refund form this company of empty PROMISES? Thanks, Craig.

Craig
Alta Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2005 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Diet-Patches/Internet-/My-Diet-Patches-ripoff-Internet-149292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches