Complaint Review: My Eyelab

My Eyelab
1203 N.E. 163 St. N. Miami Beach, Florida USA

My Eyelab Deceptive practices N. Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Exaggerated claim

When I went in to buy eye glasses, My Eyelab in N. Miami Beach, Fl., gave me an eye exam dialating my eyes before showing me the costs involved in the glasses I selected.  Then after I couldn't see anything but a blur, they had me sign a credit card receipt for the cost of the glasses.

Then they told me that my glasses would be ready in 2-3 weeks.  It has been over 3 weeks aready, and now they are saying it will be another week at the earliest, if you can believe them since what they said has not been true up to this point.  I continue to do without any glasses, and only heaven knows when they will get them to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Eyelab/N-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/My-Eyelab-Deceptive-practices-N-Miami-Beach-Florida-1137899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Eyelab

Exaggerated claim

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I agree only the part that they could not deliver the glasses to you within the time they promised. Other than that, you exaggerated your cliams.

First, any eye glass place will disclose only the eye exam price when you are there. The glasses price will be discussed in detail when you are picking it. Also dialating eyes is not equal to blinding the eye! If you try to cover your reading from lights, you should be able to read. Or you could actually listen to what the price (even though it is not recommended) unless you are a deaf person.

Overall complaint is OK, but I do not like the fluff which is added to the report.