Complaint Review: my family mobile

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: stacy — akron Ohio
my family mobile
akron, Ohio USA

my family mobile walmart family mobile charged for a phone line that has been shut off  Albuquerque, New Mexico

I called myfamilymobile 7/8/2013 made my monthly payment and shut down my daughters phone line

they shut it off and it has not been used, they are saying they didn't shut it off until 7/20 and are billing me for 3 lines instead of two. They said to call go to customer relations web well there isn't one you must write them .  How can they bill for a line that was shut off?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-family-mobile/akron-Ohio/my-family-mobile-walmart-family-mobile-charged-for-a-phone-line-that-has-been-shut-offnb-1072716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my family mobile