Complaint Review: my family mobile

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: bikerjimmy — new smyrna beach Florida
my family mobile
p o box3220 albuquerque, New Mexico USA

my family mobile enontabe winter want me to pay for a extra month of service after stoping service albuquerque New Mexico

i had myfamilymobile as my cell phone service for 5 or 6 months at a month to month service

my last day of sevrice was july 23 i pay july bill on july 2 for $49.14

i get a bill august 12 for $49.14 tell me that i still owe for the month of july

i told them its month to month so how can i owe you when i pay for the month or july on july 2 2013

now they told my that im a month behind an need to pay $49.14 an a late fee of $5.00

thay told me i need to pay for 2 more days of service july 24 an july 25 charges of $4.81

i try to tell them i was pay up in full  thay don't care

they just want more money out of me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-family-mobile/albuquerque-New-Mexico-87190/my-family-mobile-enontabe-winter-want-me-to-pay-for-a-extra-month-of-service-after-stopi-1096922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my family mobile