Complaint Review: MY FAMILY MOBILE

MY FAMILY MOBILE
2203 Loveridge Road PITTSBURG, California USA

MY FAMILY MOBILE Wrong bill PITTSBURG California

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 12/07/2012 , I bought a phone service from Wall Mart which was by T Mobile as under name, My Family Mobile. I didn't like and after few hours on same day I returned back that phone sim card without opening or using. Wall Mart cashier took back and told me that everything is cleared now.

On 04/11/2013, I received a bill for over due payment for $77.96 and I was shocked and went to Wall Mart, but they advised me to call,  My Family Mobile. When I called at 877-760-8760 they wont answer the phone. After several days try I reached a Customer services but they asked me to  e mail their company and e mail address is not going thru. Please help me out. Thank you.

Pritpal Dhillon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-FAMILY-MOBILE/PITTSBURG-California-94565/MY-FAMILY-MOBILE-Wrong-bill-PITTSBURG-California-1058386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY FAMILY MOBILE