Complaint Review: My Famous Characters

• Reported By: Tim — Concord North Carolina
My Famous Characters
19528 Ventura Blvd Suite 338 Tarzana, California USA

My Famous Characters Dishonest solicitation practices Tarzana California

This company solicits for sales and marketing partners for its products.  When contacted they (Tony and Keith) used dishonest and deceptive sales techniques to get us to join with them to sell and market their licensed cartoon character products.  They promised a full return of our investment upon completion of a 6 week training course.  The trainer (Butch) or "coach" then told us that he was more of an advisor and that we would not have a formal training course.  When we told him what the sales representative told us when we joined he said that no company would give away training and materials.  There is no coaching program and thus no possibility of recouping your investment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Famous-Characters-/Tarzana-California-91356/My-Famous-Characters-Dishonest-solicitation-practices-Tarzana-California-1132678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Famous Characters