Complaint Review: my famous characters

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: alisha — highland pk Michigan
my famous characters
20631 ventura Boulevard woodlan hills, California USA

my famous characters Aron,sue this company claim that I would make money with their company or money back I gave 3000 dollars up. and have not receive a check woodlan hills California

My name is  Alisha, My Famous Character sent me a letter stating that they sell character items for wholesale and they would give me a website in my name and advertise it for me for 1900 dollars if I dont make any money I can receive a refund  its been 2 months and I have not received one check from them. Instead I get a legal agreement in the mail saying nothing is quranteed and their r no refunds after I spent  1000 dollars more for labeling and post cards cause they said that would jumpstart my buainess. NowI see that everthing was a  lie and I want my money back, that money was suppose to go toward my house. I gotten cheated out  of my savings and now they r still sending me letters saying that I can make money by finding more people to sign up and they would  pay me 100 dollars all I need is 500 dollars to get started. Everything is Iie with this company they need to go to jail, they should not be able to sceme people out of their hard earned money like this. Ive learned that everting come through the Robocop mail is a lie never send money to no one that sent u mail saying your going to make money if u send them  money its a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-famous-characters-/woodlan-hills-California-91364/my-famous-characters-Aronsue-this-company-claim-that-I-would-make-money-with-their-comp-1167740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my famous characters