Complaint Review: My favorite things stamps

My favorite things stamps MFT stamps, inspire by FRAUD, Eustis, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Case Closed

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Delivery Confirmation of the Order in Question

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from MFT

Place an order with My favorite stamps website order ship watching the tracking number given the package was shipped to the wrong city waited a week and company is refunsing to re ship or issue a credit becase I open a claim with my credit card.

Here is what the owner of this ripoff company email me:

There is absolutely nothing I can do with the postal service mixing up the delivery on this order. Had the customer contacted us, instead of initiating a claim, we would have been happy to reship the order. Either way, we have absolutely shipped this order and once it leaves our facility, we have no control. That is not any fault of ours, and we should not have this claim initiated against us for something outside of our control.Here is what the owner email me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-favorite-things-stamps/Eustis-Florida-32726/My-favorite-things-stamps-MFT-stamps-inspire-by-FRAUD-Eustis-Florida-741344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My favorite things stamps

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Case Closed

AUTHOR: Kim van der Sanden - (United States of America)

This order has been completely refunded, even though this customer returned an empty package.

Buyer's name: Pikorettas

Refund amount: $27.35 USD

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Delivery Confirmation of the Order in Question

AUTHOR: Kim van der Sanden - (United States of America)

Just to post an update, this order is now in the correct location and the USPS has tried to deliver it to the customer.  USPS has left a notice for them and they are free to collect there order, 9 days after it was placed.

I have pasted the tracking information below.

As is evident by the fact that this customers order has been delivered, I would hope this customer has the decency and integrity to rescind her public, inaccurate, defamation and to publicly apologize for the slanderous remarks made against MFT.

This kind of bashing is not only harmful, it is irresponsible and should not be allowed or tolerated.

Label/Receipt Number: 0115 0134 7117 5949 8572

2011 in SAN JUAN, PR 00902 and a notice was left. You may arrange
redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery
or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office
indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it
will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated
periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.
Processed through Sort Facility, June 11, 2011, 12:42 am, BOSTON, MA 02205
Processed through Sort Facility, June 09, 2011, 4:29 am, ORLANDO, FL 32824
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 08, 2011

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from MFT

AUTHOR: Kim van der Sanden - (United States of America)

As I explained to this customer, which she chose not to include, I am not able to reship items once a dispute is opened as the funds for the order are pulled from my account, and because this order is still in transit.

The order in question was placed 8 days ago. It has been shipped but the USPS has misrouted the package. They are working to get it delivered to the correct address.

This is no fault of ours, and as I explained to this buyer, we would have happily reshipped her order had she contacted us as opposed to initiating a claim. Once a dispute is opened, ours hands are tied, and we are not able to do anything until Paypal rules on its findings.

We strive to deliver excellent customer service and will continue to do so. However, we will not allow our name to be slandered. We are currently in touch with our legal department and they will be handling all correspondence regarding this customer from this moment forward.