Complaint Review: My Fax

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: SII-IL — Lombard Illinois
My Fax
6922 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, California 9002 Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

My Fax Protus IP Solutions, j2 global Cancelled service in 2012 after "auto-renewal"; They processed the auto-renewal in 2013 claiming I didn't cancel in time. I have chat record and emails for documentation. Los Angeles CA

I've used MyFax for a couple of years and found I didn't use the server very much.  Last year I contacted them to cancel and they said you need to do it verbally before the "auto-renewal".  So I said fine but do not auto-renew in 2013.  They did anyway!  I contacted support and they claimed to have put through a reversal even thought it wasn't their policy.  Didn't receive any credit so far.

These auto-renewals are a scam, they process you CC the same day, but can't reverse it when you want to cancel the service.  DO NOT do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fax/Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince-90028/My-Fax-Protus-IP-Solutions-j2-global-Cancelled-service-in-2012-after-auto-renewal-The-1100958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fax