Complaint Review: my fee plan

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: john — berwick Pennsylvania United States of America
my fee plan

my fee plan back ground fee charged my credit card twice for $19.95.Their committing a fraud,its a felony and illegal Internet

*Author of original report: No Refund,No Response From Manager@myfeeplan.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Fee Plan - Refund

My credit card has been charged 2 times now for services I never subscribed to or know anything about. I have made numerous calls and sent several emails to no less then 3 different email addresses associated with these people.  I have reference numbers , have been promised that my credit card would be credited with these 2 charges of $19.95 each , and still no refunds and infact no response from Josh either.  Just completely ignored and lied to .  They are nothing but a bunch of scam artist with many complaints lodged against them to prove it.  Its fraud,its a felony and against the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-fee-plan/internet/my-fee-plan-back-ground-fee-charged-my-credit-card-twice-for-1995Their-committing-a-fra-1018038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my fee plan

No Refund,No Response From Manager@myfeeplan.com

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

I have sent 3 emails to Manager@myfeeplan.com as requested to do by Josh in Denver from his rebuttal to my original complaint.One 2/27/2013,One 3/1/2013 and again on 3/4/2013 plus made phone calls to try to speak to a manager and told that is not possible,you have to email them,nothing but stall tactics and a run around.I still have not recieved my two refunds of $19.95 each as promised in fact no one even answers my emails or contacts me.In Josh's rebuttal I was told to email and I would be refunded ASAP.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Fee Plan - Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear John,

Its really strange that you didn't receive reply of your emails.  We are really sorry for that. Kindly shoot a quick email to manager@myfeeplan.com and our customer service manager will be able to refund you asap.

Once again we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,