Complaint Review: My Foot in The Door

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Martha Jones — Hamburg Pennsylvania
My Foot in The Door
30 Lake Rd Hamburg, PA 19526-9308 Hamburg, Pennsylvania USA

My Foot in The Door AKA Michael Scholl This company is very unprofessional, they try to quicken their hiring methods and just throw these bunch of employees who are not knowledgeable and they already ripped off a lot from me while pretending to compensate for my case. I highly suggest everyone not to deal with these people especially MICHAEL SCHOLL. He talks very unprofessional and uses profanity when I complained to him. Hamburg Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: She's telling the truth! Owners throw temper tantrums, they are very unprofessional and take work from people and then do not pay them. STAY AWAY! The remarks Michael Scholl stated sound Biggotted.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraud and Foreign Extortion

I have just been ripped off by "My Foot in The Door" for a big amount of money I funded from my business. I was not at least a little bit satisfied with their service and it was very difficult to communicate with them so I had to do this. When I contacted MICHAEL SCHOLL myself, he was very RUDE, ARROGANT, UNPROFESSIONAL and IMMATURE! I can't believe he is a CEO of a company, most probably he just got the title for that but he doesnt even know what it means. He used a lot of profanity when I was complaining to him and he didnt even apologize for their very poor service. I highly suggest everyone not to do business with this guy, you'll end up dealing with a 30-40 year old someone with a kid's brain. You'll definitely have negative vibes on your business if you deal with this guy, seriously. You'll be taking a real risk for this one, that I can assure you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Foot-in-The-Door/Hamburg-Pennsylvania-19526-9308/My-Foot-in-The-Door-AKA-Michael-Scholl-This-company-is-very-unprofessional-they-try-to-q-1063901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Foot in The Door

Michael Scholl and Bosko Lazic are two ex-niughtclub managers, they don't have any experience in programming or design, in fact, neither could even operate a web program or Photoshop for that matter. They had the entire site built in India by a third party which makes Mike's biggoted remarks about "English Speaking" abilities and nationality alarming. They are launching this site in India, I wonder what the "natives" will think of that kind of racist talk?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraud and Foreign Extortion

AUTHOR: 919 King Way - ()

This is simple fraud and extortion from a woman named Mary Laracochea from the Phillipines.

I filed a report against here because she was as an offshore employee who wanted to extort money for services not rendered.

This is simple.  Look at the English utilized in her complaint.  Does this resemble a native English speaker.

maryannelaracochea.com