Complaint Review: my geneva watch company

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Oilton Oklahoma United States of America
my geneva watch company
10153 1/2 Riverside Drive Touluca Lake, California United States of America

my geneva watch company Took out $88.98 for 5 payments out of my account. At the time I was in the hospital. Touluca Lake, California

I noticed in my July bank statements they had charged me $88.99 in June twice., In August once fot 88.99 and in July two times for 88.98 for a total of $444.93 for a watch that was to cost $1.00 and $4.99 shipping. I have contacted them and I will be calling them everyday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-geneva-watch-company/Touluca-Lake-California-91602/my-geneva-watch-company-Took-out-8898-for-5-payments-out-of-my-account-At-the-time-I-w-632397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my geneva watch company