Complaint Review: my geneva watch

• Reported By: Robert — Pottsville Pennsylvania United States of America
my geneva watch
511 E. Harvard Street` Glendale, California United States of America

my geneva watch Watch Glendale, California

I fell for this "too good to be true" scam.  I called them the day I received their "great" watch.  It did not work, it was junk.  I told the guy to cancel EVERYTHING CONNECTED with their offer.  He told me to simply return the watch, which I did the same day I received it.

The charges of 88.99, $1.00 and $4.99 appeared on my next credit card bill.  I disputed the charges and was notified they would be removed from my credit card.  The next month they were removed as promised.

Then I got a letter from my credit card company informing me that the charges would again be added to my card.  The notice included a statement from My Geneva Watch pertaining to someone else, not me.  I informed the credit card company that it did not even pertain to me, but someone else.

The credit card then called me and said that I didn't return the watch according to My Geneva Watch.  After previously disputing the charge and winning my dispute, now this situation.  I informed my cfredit card company that I will again dispute this situation AGAIN.  Not to mention magazines coming to me which I am trying to stop, and other stuff which I HAD TO CANCEL ON MY OWN, no thanks to My Geneva Watch cancelling everythin attached to their deal which I requested on the day I received their junk.

These people are scams, no good to deal with!  They are ripping off the american public and getting rich doing it.  Everything they do is a lie, keep away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-geneva-watch/Glendale-California-91205/my-geneva-watch-Watch-Glendale-California-583823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my geneva watch