Complaint Review: my gold envelope.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: lori — trinity North Carolina United States of America
my gold envelope.com

my gold envelope.com i sent them 4 cell phones to recieve cash back ithas been over a year now have not heard anything.i tried to call both 800 numbers one is to a weight loss program and the other is some kind of collect, Internet

over a year ago i mailed in 4 cell phones to my gold envelope for a cash return. as of now i have not recieved cash or my phones back. i tried calling the two 800 numbers i had from the paper inside of the kit they sent me i have a tracking number too one of the numbers are for a weight loss program and the other is some kind of collection agency. my tracking number is 9dc6a69128738627. i would like to either have my phones back or the money or both for such a rip off they r i am a single mother and every penny counts i could have sold those phones somewhere else and had my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-gold-envelopecom/internet/my-gold-envelopecom-i-sent-them-4-cell-phones-to-recieve-cash-back-ithas-been-over-a-yea-991746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my gold envelope.com